Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ten Books I've Added to my TBR List Recently

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is ten books you've added to your TBR list recently. These aren't the the absolutely most recent but they're the ones I'm most excited about of the ones I've most recently added to my TBR list.

  1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
  2. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling 
  3. Tales From the Perilous Realm by J.R.R. Tolkien
  4. A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken
  5. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Win
  6. I Wasn't This Strong When I Started Out: True Stories of Becoming a Nurse by Lee Gutkind 
  7. The Legend of Sam Miracle by N.D. Wilson
  8. Lessons From a Hospital Bed by John Piper
  9. The BFG by Roald Dahl
  10. Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert on Sexual Identity and Unity in Christ by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I've read The Legend of Sam Miracle. Its fun, but probably my least favorite of his books. My favorites are still his 100 Cupboards Triology.

    I'm kind of afraid to read A Cursed Child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really loved John Piper's Lessons from a Hospital Bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For as many times as I've read HP, I can't believe I haven't gotten around to reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard yet. I even own a copy, so I have no excuse! :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...