Friday, January 9, 2015

Bout of Books #2- Day 4

Yesterday was day four of Bout of Books.
I read a chapter of Book of Lost Tales part 2, listened to seven chapters of Anne of Green Gables and read a couple more prayers from The Valley of Vision. 
I love the time I have right now to study and I'm not looking forward to the resumption of school in a couple weeks and the lessening of time for reading. However, I think I need school in my life again as I feel I'm just getting lazier and lazier. :(

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your read-a-thon. I know it sucks to have to go back to the real world where there is not much time for pleasure reading. Enjoy this time while you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping I'll be able to pace my pleasure reading when I get back to school so that I can continue with it.

      Delete
  2. I hear ya and remember those days as well... glad for the time you have now.
    Times and seasons...

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...