Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Monday! Reading and Post Test Joy

Friday I took my second test of the semester for nursing school and I actually did better on it than I've ever done on a nursing school test... which still wasn't as good as I would want to be but I'm still pretty happy. :)))) The reason I did so well on the test though was that I studied (revolutionary concept I know) and since I was studying little room was left for reading. However I got a little in, which I'm thankful for and hopefully I can get some more read this week. Next I have to prepare for my first Pharmacology test (there are two this semester). The studying never stops. :)

Finished

  • Christianity and Liberalism by J. Gresham Machem
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (re-read) by J.K. Rowling

Currently Reading

  • Perelandra by. C.S. Lewis
  • Becoming Jane: The Wit and Wisdom of Jane Austen edited by Anne Newgarden (a compilation of Jane Austen quotes. Says it's related to the movie but it isn't and believe me if it was I wouldn't be reading it).

Coming Soon (Hopefully)

  • That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
  • Christian Love by Hugh Binning
  • The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs
  • The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbes
  • Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
  • The Jane Austen Handbook: Proper Life Skills from Regency England by Margaret C. Sullivan
  • What Matters in Jane Austen by John Mullan

Reviews Posted this Week


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I am thinking of a Harry Potter re-read this winter... I have read them all, listened to them all on audio (highly recommended) and seen all the movies multiple of times.... maybe I will make it a thing and invite others to join me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the test! There's always such a wonderful feeling of relief after something like that. What Matters in Jane Austen is on my TBR list, too. I'm interested to hear what you think of it (when you're able to read it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my library bosses recommended it to me and I'm excited to try it out. :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...