Sunday, December 1, 2013

Monthly Resolutions- December 2013

There was a reason that I always put the year with the month on the titles of these posts, because I know that there would come a month when I realized that I had been doing this for a WHOLE YEAR! Yes indeed, I've been making monthly resolutions for a year now and I have loved every minute of it! It has kept me far more accountable and has set me up for hopefully making some yearly goals in the future. So here are my resolutions this month.

Read or Re-Read at least 10 Books

I just need ten more books to complete my year's goal of 50 books. With just a couple of more weeks left of school that will leave me plenty of time to read (as long as I don't do a marathon of Doctor Who). ;) 

Read Proverbs

With 31 chapters, that doesn't give me much leeway in my normal read one chapter an evening schedule. I think this will be a really great book for me to re-read and hopefully garner some new wisdom from.

MEMORIZE PSALM 31

Once I'm done with the school semester then I might actually have the time and brain space to do this. 

Pray Daily

I need to stop making excuses and start doing this. This shouldn't be so difficult. 

TWO blog posts per week

Shaking it up! I'm going to be giving you two blog posts per week. So more witticisms, more recipes, and more ME!!!! ;) 

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...