Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monthly Report Card- September 2013

It has been a busy September with nursing school. I used to think I had no life... now I KNOW I have no life.

Read through 1&2 Thessalonians, 1&2 Timothy, and Titus

I actually was able to get through them a week before I needed to. Obviously my counting skills need some work as I thought the number of chapters was going to end up perfectly with the number of days in the month.

Read or Re-Read at least three books

I read The History of the Lord of the Rings: The Treason of Isengard,  The Book Thief, and The HIstory of the Lord of the Rings: The War of the Ring. I'm also currently reading Wives and Daughters. 

Write a blog post per week

I did it... twice a couple weeks! It came to a total of seven blog posts not including my resolutions posts! :) I actually have felt really good about my blogging this month. I know I mostly gave y'all recipes but I don't think that is anything to complain about.

Pray Daily

I did better about that then last month but I still didn't quite make it daily. I started attending a prayer group at my church weekly which I have really enjoyed. We pray for about an hour. This has really put me in a great mindset about prayer. 

STUDY!!!

Working on my calendar/planner while drinking some tea.
I'm in the tea mood right now. :)
I did alright. I know I didn't get fours in every day for sure. However, I think I got enough studying in... though I know I could have gotten in more and would have benefitted from it. 

Become more organized

Well my whole daily word document diary fell through after about a week but I have become a lot more organized now. I've been sure to put things on my calendar and set reminders on my phone/computer as well. All in all I think it was a success. I even went ahead and put my schedule for Worshipers in Training (my church's storytime) into my calendar and set reminders so I wouldn't get taken unaware. Now that my schedule is all organized I guess it's time to work on my room.... :(

So there's my month. Not too bad but definitely room for improvement! I'll be back later today with my October resolutions. :)
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THE BLOG ON FACEBOOK!!!! :) 

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...