Monday, October 14, 2013

Certified Tolkien Geek


Yep! Certifiable! This past week I finished The History of the Lord of the Rings, which is all of the drafts and notes of JRR Tolkien for The Lord of the Rings compiled by his son Christopher Tolkien. When I returned them to the person I borrowed them from he told me that he thought that I could get the certificate of Tolkien geekdom now. So I'm taking it. While there's so much more I want to read and re-read from Tolkien I would say I've tipped into the certifiable geekdom realm. So I made myself a certificate and I am going to print it out and carry it around with me all the time so all shall know.


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...