Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Beauty

I seriously couldn't think of anything to post about so I started looking through what photos I had.  Apparently, my siblings took hundreds of photos of flowers, butterflies, sunsets and trees that are rather beautiful.  Therefore, my wonderful blog readers get to look at pictures of flowers, butterflies, sunsets and trees today. :) Enjoy!














Also, if you haven't noticed, I have a poll up on the side bar about how I can improve my blog.  Make sure you vote! 


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful pictures! Thanks for posting.

    EBeth

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...